1 person made this
I first made these chicken kebabs when I had friends over for dinner and they turned out well, which lead on to them being a tradition every Friday night on our BBQ!
2 chicken breasts
1 each red, green and yellow capsicum
1 tin pineapple pieces
1 red onion
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/4 cup tablepoon soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
Extra time:30min marinating ›
- Pre-soak wooden skewers for half an hour in water to ensure they don't burn. Cut chicken up into reasonably even cubes or pieces and place in a plastic bowl.
- Combine honey, garlic and soy sauce together and pour over the chicken. Cover and marinate in the fridge for as long as you would like :)
- Meanwhile, cut up onion into wedges and de-seed capsicums. Cut capsicums up into small wedges, similar to the size of the pineapple and onion.
- Arrange meat and vegetables onto skewers. The use of different colours makes for something different, and is far healthier then just meat kebabs.
- On a moderately high heated BBQ spray cooking oil over the hotplate. Cook chicken until the meat is white all throughout, especially parts closest to the skewer!
- Enjoy :)
When making these i get a lunchbox and put all my cutup veggies in it. Saves time later on and makes it way easy to assemble them after guests have arrived!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate