1 person made this
Yummy sweet treat, can be a bit addictive. Cheap and real easy to make =) Times are estimates...
Makes: 12 depending on size of dish
4 cups ricies
4 Mars Bars
1/2 pkt chocolate melts
Extra time:2hours chilling ›
- Cut Mars Bars into cubes.
- Turn stove onto medium heat. Melt butter in large pot. Add Mars Bars once butter starts to melt.
- Add ricies to pot.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir and crush all ingredients together until all the ricies are completely covered.
- Take off stove. While still hot, spread all ingredients into a rectangle cake tin.
- Put in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Once slice is set, melt the chocolate melts and spread over slice. Put back in fridge until chocolate is set.
- Cut up into slices and enjoy
Mars Bars can be replaced by moro bars and you can use rice bubbles instead of ricies.
The amount of Mars Bars used is always equivalant to the amount of ricies (cups) used...if you wanted to make more. And add a little extra butter as well.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate