1 person made this
Two of my favourite TV snacks become the ultimate night-in dinner. Taco vs Pizza and the winner is the eater.
1 green capsicum diced
1 packet of taco seasoning mix
1 pre-made pizza base
125g salsa dip or taco sauce
3 cups grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan combination works best)
1 (175g) packet of corn chips
100g sour cream
1 tomato diced
1 spicing onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cook the mince and capsicum in a frypan until the mince is brown and capsicum softening then add the taco seasoning. Take of the heat.
- Lay the pizza base out on a pizza tray. Spread the salsa over the base then sprinkle the meat and capsicum evenly over the top. Cover with the cheese.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and base is browning.
- Serve garnished with corn chips, sour cream, tomato and spring onions.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate