1 person made this
This is an easy entree or finger food that is effectively dates stuffed with parmesan cheese then wrapped in bacon.
18 large dates
18 pieces of parmesan, approx 1/2cm x 1/2cm x 2cm
6 rashers of bacon, divided into 3
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees C.
- Cut each date longways and remove the seed then replace with the cheese.
- Wrap each date with a piece of bacon then hold together with a toothpick.
- Place all the wrapped dates on a baking tray with the toothpicks to the side.
- Cook for 5 minutes then turn over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- Transfer to paper towel to drain for a short time then serve on a platter.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate