1 / 1 Picture by: theblendergirl
Makes : 1 Jug
- 1 whole organic lemon well scrubbed
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp of freshly grated ginger, or more to taste
- fresh mint leaves
- 6 – 8 cups of filtered water, sparkling mineral water, or soda water
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Place the agave and lemon juice in a saucepan until dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Place this “syrup” in the blender with the whole lemon and freshly grated ginger and blend until frothy.
- Stir through the desired amount of water and serve garnished with fresh mint leaves. You could add more freshly grated ginger for an extra punch.
This non-alcoholic drink is so refreshing on a hot Summer day. For a cocktail you could always add in some Vodka.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!