1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 chicken thighs, boned and skinned
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 3 sweet apples, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup orange juice
Preparation:10min › Cook:1hour15min › Ready in:1hour25min
- Sauté the onion in the butter until softening then add the curry powder and paprika.
- Add the chicken a briefly cook for 5 minutes then add the water. Stir, cover and leave for 1 hour. Check and stir as required to ensure even cooking.
- Add the sliced apple, sultans and orange juice then simmer for an extra 10 minutes or until the apples are soft and sultanas reconstituted.
- Serve hot over rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!