Brie and Cranberry Turkey Burgers
2 / 2
27 people made this
Turkey mince makes for a lighter leaner burger than beef. These have added brie and cranberries for a lovely combination of flavours.
1 thick slice white bread, torn into small pieces
1 clove garlic, crushed
40ml boiling water
500g turkey mince
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
2 sprigs fresh rosemary, stemmed and finely chopped
50g brie, cut into small cubes
small handful dried cranberries, finely diced
1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill or the barbecue.
- Place the bread in a small bowl with crushed garlic and boiling water. Mash with a fork and leave to sit - this will make the burgers moist.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mince, tomato ketchup, rosemary, brie, cranberries and onion. Add the bread mixture and salt and pepper to taste.
- Use your hands to mix the mixture until everything is well combined. Shape into four patties.
- Grill or barbecue for about 6 minutes each side, until cooked through.
Tasty... but the brie I used was too mild or there wasnt enough in the burger. I will use a stronger aged brie next time or perhaps a different cheese
- 14 Aug 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate