1 / 1 Picture by: Fmaj731
Chicken & Mushroom Macaroni
- 2 cups (210g) macaroni
- 2 cups (280g) cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups (225g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tin (315g) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (235ml) milk
- 1 tin (140g) sliced mushrooms
Preparation:15min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour15min
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl combine cooked macaroni, chicken, cheddar cheese, soup, milk and mushrooms. Place mixture in a 20x30cm baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes; serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!