1 / 1 Picture by: happywife05
Barbecue Chicken Pizza with Coriander
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 pre-baked pizza base
- 120g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
Preparation:15min › Cook:35min › Ready in:50min
- Heat the sesame oil in a frypan over medium heat. Place the chicken breast in the frypan and top with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Cook 10 minutes, turn and top with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Continue cooking 10 minutes, until juices run clear. Cool slightly and cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining barbecue sauce and pasta sauce. Spread evenly over the pizza base. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Arrange cooked chicken chunks and red onion slices over the top.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from heat, sprinkle with coriander and let sit 10 minutes before slicing.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!