1 / 1 Picture by: GourmetGirl
Coconut Rum Macaroons
- 200g coconut, toasted
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoured essence
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup red and green glace cherries, halved
Preparation:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Combine coconut, milk, rum essence and ginger. Stir until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto foil-lined baking sheet. Garnish each with 1/2 glace cherry placed upside down in centre.
- Bake 15 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from baking tray to wire racks. Cool completely before storing.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!