1 / 1 Picture by: Tricia Jaeger
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cereal Bars
- 1/2 cup golden syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
Preparation:20min › Ready in:20min
- In saucepan, over medium heat, melt golden syrup, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Remove from heat and add cereal. Mix well and press into buttered square pan and let cool.
- To make icing: Combine the rest of the ingredients. Add more milk, if necessary, until smooth and spreadable.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!