1 / 1 Picture by: jrbaker
Potato and chilli soup
- 6 large potatoes, cubed
- 2 red capsicums, seeded and diced
- 1½ small red chillies, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1.5 litres water
Preparation:15min › Cook:35min › Ready in:50min
- In a saucepan, fry potatoes in oil until golden brown.
- Stir in the capsicum, chilli, water and seasonings. Cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!