1 / 1 Picture by: lorlak
- 1 cup (200g) white sugar
- 450g butter, softened
- 3 1/2 cups (440g) plain flour
- 1 cup (160g) white rice flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
Preparation:15min › Cook:35min › Ready in:50min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and 1 cup of sugar until very fluffy. Gradually add the flour and rice flour. As the dough gets stiffer, turn it out onto a well floured surface, and knead it until smooth.
- Press dough into a 20x30cm Swiss roll tin, score into bars and prick with a fork. Sprinkle remaining sugar over the top, and bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Cut along scored lines into bars while still warm. Cool before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!