1 / 1 Picture by: Soup Loving Nicole
Sausages and Sauerkraut
- 170g pork sausages
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 900g sauerkraut, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat bbq for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook the sausages on the preheated bbq until the sausages are browned and no longer pink in the centre, about 5 minutes on each side. Cut the cooked sausages into 1 cm slices.
- While the sausages are cooking, melt the margarine in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Stir in the sauerkraut, celery flakes, onion, caraway seeds, brown sugar and pepper. Cook and stir until the sauerkraut begins to brown, about 10 minutes. Stir in the sausage slices. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!