1 / 1 Picture by: RITA65
Walnut Brownies in a Jar
- 5/8 cup (80g) plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (60g) plain flour
- 2/3 cup (150g) packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (140g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
Preparation:20min › Cook:30min › Ready in:50min
- Mix the 5/8 cup of flour with salt. In a clean, wide mouth 1 litre jar, layer the ingredients in the order given, starting with the flour and salt mixture and ending with the walnuts.
- Attach a decorative tag to the out side of the jar with the following directions: 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease one 23cm square baking pan. 2. Pour the contents of the jar into a large bowl and mix well. 3. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla, 2/3 cup vegetable oil and 3 eggs. Beat until just combined. 4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!