1 / 1 Picture by: Schwammrs
Roast Chicken Chilli Pita Pockets
- 2 roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 large pita bread
- 2 cups grated lettuce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 60g grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chilli sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees C.
- Heat pita breads in preheated oven for about 5 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the chicken, lettuce, onion, cheese, mayonnaise, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Slice hot pita breads around the edges to form pockets; fill bread pockets with chicken mixture. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!