1 / 1 Picture by: Scotdog
Quick Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (160g) macaroni
- 60g cheddar cheese, grated
- 170g processed cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- salt to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:5min › Ready in:20min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Mix into pasta: cheddar cheese, processed cheese and cream. Sprinkle with salt.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!