1 / 1 Picture by: LESLEYfromWI
Crab and Prawn Bisque
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 500g medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 500g crabmeat
- 1/2 cup white wine
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- In a large saucepan, melt butter then stir in flour, salt, white pepper, stock powder, onion and half of the cream.
- Add prawns and crab meat; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until it thickens. Stir in remaining cream and wine. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!