1 / 1 Picture by: pomplemousse
Quick Fruit and Walnut Cake
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) white sugar
- 2 cups (250g) sifted plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250ml) vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (150g) chopped walnuts
- 600g tinned pie filling
Preparation:20min › Cook:50min › Ready in:1hour10min
- Grease and flour a 20x30cm pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Toss sugar, sifted flour, salt, bicarb soda and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Fold in oil, eggs, chopped nuts and pie filling. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!