1 / 1 Picture by:
Prawn and Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad
- 250g spiral pasta
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 185g fresh prawns, in shells
- 125g smoked salmon, chopped
- 250g frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Fill a large saucepan with salted water and bring to a boil. Add the curry powder, let it dissolve then add the pasta. When the pasta is cooked but still firm drain and cool with running water. Drain again thoroughly and place in a large salad bowl.
- Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil. Boil the prawns until they turn pink and curl slightly, 2-3 minutes. Drain, place under cold running water and drain again. Peel and devein the prawns and set aside.
- To the pasta add the cooked prawns, smoked salmon and green peas. In a small bowl stir together the tarragon, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste until well mixed. Add the oil and stir vigorously until blended.
- Pour dressing over pasta. Toss well and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!