1 / 7
2 / 7
3 / 7
4 / 7
5 / 7
6 / 7
7 / 7
458 people made this
I call this lasagne even though I use penne pasta. It's a delicious mix of three cheeses and beef, very easy to make.
250g penne pasta
250g lean beef mince
1 (700g) jar pasta sauce
250g grated mozzarella, divided
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a 2 litre baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large frypan over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce; remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan and beaten egg. Stir until well combined.
- In the prepared dish layer half the pasta, half the sauce and half the cheese mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate