1 / 1 Picture by: Molly
Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat an oven to 220 degrees C.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.
To remove woody ends, grab stalk of asparagus at either end and bend until it snaps. It will naturally snap where it starts to get tough.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!