Used different ingredients.
Because I didn't have all the recipe ingredients I made some changes:
- I used sweet potato instead of pumpkin.
- I added freshly chopped ginger (2 tspns)
- I added ground cumin (1 tspn)
- As I didn't have vegetable stock, I used salt and more wine.
- I added 2 tspns cornflour at the end to thicken the sauce. - 03 Nov 2009
Flavour was subtle all round, was a bit worried about the pumpkin but by the time the stock had reduced the pieces were nice and tender and had added to the sauce making it thicker and tastier. - 09 May 2011