1 / 1 Picture by: Sunflower1
Easy No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Serves : 24
- 3 cups digestive biscuit crumbs
- 125g butter
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 (85g) packet lemon jelly crystals
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- 125g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/5 cup (150ml) evaporated milk
Preparation:20min › Cook:10min › Extra time:3hours chilling › Ready in:3hours30min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. In a medium bowl combine crumbs, butter and icing sugar. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 23cm springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Turn off oven.
- Dissolve lemon jelly crystals in boiling water. Let cool until thick but not set. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk evaporated milk until thick and stiff peaks form. Pour in lemon jelly and keep mixing until well blended. Fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Pour filling into crust. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!