1 / 1 Picture by: FarmingFabulously
- 1/2 cup (60g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 80g butter
- 250g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preparation:25min › Cook:25min › Ready in:50min
- In a shallow dish or bowl mix together flour, salt and paprika. In a separate dish or bowl mix together egg and milk. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture then in seasoned flour.
- In a large frypan heat butter or margarine over medium high heat. Saute chicken pieces until golden brown. Add mushrooms and onion and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine the broth, wine, lemon juice and cornflour. Mix together and pour mixture over chicken and mushrooms. Reduce heat to medium low and let chicken mixture simmer for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!