1 / 2
2 / 2
115 people made this
Salsa and refried beans lend a Mexican touch to this hearty lasagne. A great one-pot dinner with a green salad and some bread.
500g lean beef mince
500g tinned refried beans
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
12 uncooked sheets lasagne
2 cups (500ml) water
2 1/2 cups picante salsa
2 cups sour cream
125g sliced black olives
1 1/2 cups (185g) grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl combine beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder.
- Place 4 uncooked sheets lasagne in bottom of a 20x30cm pan. Spread half of beef mixture over pasta. Top with 4 sheets lasagne. Spread with remaining mixture and top with remaining lasagne.
- In a medium bowl mix water and salsa. Pour evenly over layers. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, or until lasagne is tender.
- Blend sour cream and olives in a medium bowl. Spoon over lasagne and top with Cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese melts, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate