1 / 1 Picture by:
Serves : 6
- 500g pork mince
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 250g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 500g spaghetti sauce
- 12 cannelloni shells
Preparation:30min › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add cannelloni shells and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a frypan over medium heat brown the pork mince; drain and keep hot. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, 1 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese and mince.
- Stuff pasta with cheese and sausage mixture; place in baking dish. Pour sauce over top of noodles and sprinkle with extra cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!