Really, really good! Pleasantly sweet: somewhere between a bread and a cake, so that you can eat a piece for breakfast, or serve it after dinner (or... eat it for snack, anytime!). Nice! Made a couple key changes...
(1) Substitute 1 3/4Cup all-purpose flour + 3/4Cup cornstarch (yes, cornstarch!) for the 2Cups cake flour (which I never have!). Googled this substitute.
(2) Increased vanilla to 1 tsp (1/2 tsp just not enough for this large batter... prob could have used even more!?).
(3) 1Cup smashed bananas are approx. 3 medium. Good 'n black... that's what I say!
(4) Chopped walnuts kind of small.
(5) Used a greased 9" x 13" pan (didn't have a tube/Bundt pan!, and decreased bake time by 7 mins, and let cool in the pan.
Really came out great!!