1 / 1 Picture by:
- 450g ricotta cheese
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 115g butter, melted and cooled
- 230g sour cream
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
Preparation:30min › Cook:1hour › Extra time:2hours cooling › Ready in:3hours30min
- Cream together the ricotta and cream cheese. Add sugar and continue beating until smooth. Add lemon juice, vanilla, flour and cornflour, beating well after each addition. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in melted butter. Blend in sour cream and continue beating all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into ungreased 20x30cm pan. Bake at 160 degrees C for 1 hour. Turn off oven and leave inside for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares. Top each with pie filling.
Can I use low fat ricotta to make these biscuits. I need to use up 500gm ASAP! - 05 Aug 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!