1 / 1 Picture by:
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup (250ml) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond essence
- 1 (4kg) fully cooked whole ham
Preparation:10min › Cook:2hours › Ready in:2hours10min
- Preheat an oven to 170 degrees C. Stir the orange juice, cinnamon, clove and honey together in a small bowl; set aside. Stir in almond essence if desired.
- Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan. Bake in the preheated oven 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove the ham from the oven and baste with the honey glaze. Return to the oven; continue cooking about 45 minutes longer. Baste occasionally as the ham finishes baking.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!