1 / 1 Picture by: arentyoucute
Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge
- 1 tablespoon (20g) butter
- 150ml evaporated milk
- 200g sugar
- pinch of salt
- 80g halved hazelnuts
- 300g plain chocolate bits
Preparation:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- Generously grease a 20cm square cake tin.
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. Stir in the evaporated milk and sugar. Bring to boil over a medium heat, stirring constantly. Simmer the mixture gently, continuing to stir for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the hazelnuts and chocolate bits. Stir until the chocolate bits have completely melted.
- Quickly pour the fudge mixture into the prepared tin and spread it out evenly, using a palette knife. Chill until firm and then cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container, separating the layers with baking or greaseproof paper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!