1 / 1 Picture by: Coco
- 2.5 kg fully cooked sliced ham
- 1/4 cup whole cloves
- 1 cup (250ml) pineapple juice
- 1 cup (185g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 oranges, juiced
Preparation:30min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour30min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the ham in a roasting pan and dot with cloves. In a saucepan combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, honey and orange juice. Stir and simmer over medium-low heat until thickened, about 10 minutes. Pour the glaze over the ham.
- Bake the ham uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!