Easy Wholemeal Bread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups (375g) wholemeal flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered skim milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) warm water
Preparation:5min › Cook:3hours › Ready in:3hours5min
- Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Whole Wheat or Basic Bread setting. Press Start.
- 30 Apr 2013
Thanks for sharing this gem of a recipe. I had no bread, a bread machine, yeast (a year older than its best before date), ordinary wholemeal flour and then I found this and now i have excellent wholemeal bread with a great taste and texture. It was so good that my strictly white bread only eating son even gobbled it up! - 19 Sep 2012