1 / 1 Picture by:
Fruit Salad Cake
- 1 cup (125g) plain flour
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 410g tin fruit salad
- 1/2 cup (90g) packed brown sugar
Preparation:5min › Cook:40min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease one 23cm square baking pan.
- Combine the flour, white sugar, egg, bicarb soda, vanilla and undrained fruit salad. Mix until blended. Pour batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the top with the brown sugar.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!