1 / 1 Picture by: kmommysue
Pork and Sour Cream Pasta
- 500g penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 large white onion, chopped
- 1/2 large green capsicum, finely chopped
- 500g pork mince
- 500g jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
Preparation:5min › Cook:25min › Ready in:30min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in a large heavy frypan over medium heat. Saute onion and capsicum until soft, about 5 minutes. Add pork mince and cook until evenly brown. Drain excess fat.
- In a large pot, heat spaghetti sauce until bubbling. Stir in pork mixture, pasta and sour cream. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Easy recipe great flavour every one loved it. Didn't have enough sour cream so added some cream cheese too. Very nice very creamy. - 06 Mar 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!