1 / 1 Picture by: belle
- 125g butter
- 150g thin egg noodles
- 2 cups rice
- 2 (35g) packets instant onion soup mix
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 150g water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- soy sauce to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a 2 litre casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a large frypan over medium heat. Brown noodles in the butter.
- In a large bowl combine browned noodles, rice, soup mix, stock, water chestnuts and soy sauce. Mix well and transfer to prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until liquid has been absorbed and pilaf is browned and crispy on top.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!