1 / 1 Picture by: Sonya
Quick Smoked Salmon Pasta
- 500g linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 eschallot, minced
- 30g smoked salmon, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Fill a large pot with lightly-salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir the linguine into the water and return to a boil. Cook uncovered until the pasta has cooked through but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the water.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat; when the mixture begins to bubble add the eschallots and cook until softened. Stir the salmon, cream cheese and milk into the shallot mixture. Add the reserved water from the pasta to the mixture. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with the pasta to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!