1 / 1 Picture by: cookin'mama
Sea Scallops with Lemon
- 20 buttery round crackers, crushed
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 500g sea scallops, rinsed and drained
- 125g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preparation:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a 20cm baking dish.
- Combine crushed crackers, black pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl. Press scallops into mixture so that they are evenly coated and place them in the greased baking dish.
- In a separate bowl mix together melted butter, wine and lemon juice; drizzle mixture over scallops.
- Bake in preheated oven until scallops are lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!