1 / 1 Picture by: gapch1026
Creamed Beef on Toast
- 500g beef mince
- 2 cubes chicken stock, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup (60g) plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups low fat milk
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat; stir in the beef mince, chicken stock, garlic powder, black pepper and onion powder. Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned and no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in the milk and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes to thicken. Serve on slices of toast.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!