1 / 1 Picture by: ALFANN02
Serves : 4
- 2 Cornish game hens, halved
- 1 cup diced parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh rosemary
- 1 cup (250ml) white wine
Preparation:20min › Cook:40min › Extra time:8hours marinating › Ready in:9hours
- In a small bowl combine the garlic, parsley and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Rinse hens and pat dry. Rub remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil on the inside and outside of the hens. Stuff the garlic and parsley mixture under skin and around each bird. Season with salt and pepper. Place seasoned hens in an airtight plastic container. Sprinkle with rosemary and pour wine over birds. Cover and refrigerate at least overnight to marinate.
- Preheat barbecue for low heat.
- Remove hens from marinade and place on heated barbecue. Cook for 40 minutes, turning once, or until done.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!