1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
14 people made this
Like a lollipop but a biscuit! Great for kids parties and lunch box treats, make them any shape and decorate to your own theme.
3/4 cup (185g) white sugar
3/4 cup (125g) brown sugar
185g butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups (185g) plain flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups (185g) rolled oats
20 lollipop sticks or ice cream sticks
Extra time:1hour chilling ›
- In a large bowl cream together white sugar, brown sugar and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs then mix well.
- Sift together flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt then stir into butter mixture.
- Mix in rolled oats then refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Roll dough into 5cm balls. Place balls on a baking tray then press down slightly and insert a lollypop stick into each one. These will spread a bit so don't put too many to a tray.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. The biscuits will be chewy but firm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate