1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4
163 people made this
Perfect for my vegetarian friends these are a really tasty fajitas and if I am feeling adventurous I add so chilli too.
8 (20cm) flour tortillas
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 green capsicum, seeded and sliced into strips
1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced into strips
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 yellow or green zucchini, halved and sliced into strips
1/2 cup salsa
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup grated Tasty cheese
1/4 cup diced fresh coriander
- Wrap tortillas in aluminium foil and place in oven. Turn heat to 180 degrees C. Bake for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- In a 25cm frypan heat oil over medium high heat. Add onions, red and green capsicums and garlic then stir to coat with oil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Stir zucchini into vegetables.
- Stir in salsa, cumin and salt. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon vegetable mixture evenly down the centres of warm tortillas and sprinkle with cheese and coriander. Roll up tortillas and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate