1 / 1 Picture by: Spiderella
Coconut and Walnut Rum Balls
- 375g sweet biscuits, crushed very fine
- 1 1/3 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (400g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) rum
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, for rolling
Preparation:20min › Extra time:4hours chilling › Ready in:4hours20min
- In a large bowl toss together the crushed biscuits, coconut and walnuts.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and rum then mix well. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Roll the mixture into 2cm balls then roll the balls in the remaining coconut. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!