1 / 1 Picture by: Jessica Paige
Tuna, Bacon and Spinach Quiche
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen diced spinach
- 1 (375g) tin solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 3 rashers bacon, cooked and diced
- 185g Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 (22cm) unbaked pie shell
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, blue cheese dressing and cornflour in a bowl until smooth.
- Fold in spinach, tuna, bacon and Swiss cheese until evenly mixed. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean; 30 to 35 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!