1 / 1 Picture by: thomasandcourtney<3
Chocolate Filled Cupcakes
- 3 cups (375g) plain flour
- 2 cups (440g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 2/3 cup (165ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125g) white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Preparation:30min › Cook:25min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a 24 whole muffin tray with muffin cases.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and bicarbonate of soda. Stir in oil, water, vinegar and vanilla until blended. Pour mixture into prepared muffin cases filling each 2/3 full.
- Filling: In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese, egg, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a heaped teaspoonful of the cream cheese mixture into each cupcake.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!