1 / 1 Picture by: KARACOLOR
Creamy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1/3 cup (90g) white sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 750g cream cheese
- 1 (345g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup small dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon plain flour
Preparation:20min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour20min
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- Mix biscuit crumbs, sugar, butter and cocoa. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a 22cm springform pan. Set crust aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and beat well. Add vanilla and eggs then beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Toss 1/3 of the miniature chocolate chips with the 1 teaspoon flour to coat (this keeps them from sinking to the bottom of the cake). Mix into cheese mixture.
- Pour chocolate chip / cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 150 degrees C for 1 hour. Turn off oven (do not open oven door) and leave the cake in the oven to cool for another hour. Remove from oven and cool completely. Refrigerate before removing sides of pan. Keep cake refrigerated until time to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!