1 / 1 Picture by: What a Dish!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 750g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (185g) white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 (70g) Snickers bars, diced
Preparation:20min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hour5min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, biscuit crumbs and 1 tablespoon sugar. Press into the bottom of a 22cm springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl cream the 3/4 cup of sugar and cream cheese together until smooth. Add eggs one at a time then the vanilla. Stir in the diced snickers bar and pour into baked crust.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 45 minutes. Let cool then carefully remove the springform pan sides.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!