1 / 1 Picture by: summergirl492
Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
- 375g spiral pasta
- 750g skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets - cut into strips
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 125g crumbled feta cheese
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
Preparation:30min › Cook:15min › Ready in:45min
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, season chicken strips with lemon pepper and garlic powder. Grill in oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until juices run clear, or use the barbecue. Cool chicken. Cut into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked pasta, chicken, quartered tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Serve with Italian dressing poured over top of pasta.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!