1 / 1 Picture by: Lyndsay
- 1 (185g) fillet of a firm white fish
- 15 limes, juiced
- 500g cooked prawns
- 2 tablespoons diced coriander
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
Preparation:10min › Extra time:1day12hours marinating › Ready in:1day12hours10min
- Cut the raw fish into cubes and spread out in the bottom of a casserole dish. Pour in enough lime juice to cover the fish then cover the dish and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Remove fish from the refrigerator and mix in prawns, coriander, spring onions, red onions, avocados, tomatoes and celery.
- Stir in pico de gallo to taste and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
Pico de Gallo
Pico de Gallo is a salsa of made from diced tomato, onion and cucumber.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!