1 / 1 Picture by: BritniJean
- 16 sweet square or rectangular biscuits
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 185g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup (125g) brown sugar
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a jellyroll cake tin with aluminium foil.
- Arrange biscuits to cover the bottom of the prepared tin.
- In a small saucepan combine the butter and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows over the biscuit base. Pour the butter mixture evenly over the biscuits and marshmallows. Sprinkle the coconut and almonds evenly over the marshmallows.
- Bake for 14 minutes in the preheated oven until coconut and almonds are toasted.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into triangles. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!