1 / 1
52 people made this
Marshmallows are only one of the great ingredients in this slice but they are my favourite part so they get naming rights.
16 sweet square or rectangular biscuits
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cup (125g) brown sugar
2 cups sliced almonds
2 cups desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a jellyroll cake tin with aluminium foil.
- Arrange biscuits to cover the bottom of the prepared tin.
- In a small saucepan combine the butter and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows over the biscuit base. Pour the butter mixture evenly over the biscuits and marshmallows. Sprinkle the coconut and almonds evenly over the marshmallows.
- Bake for 14 minutes in the preheated oven until coconut and almonds are toasted.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into triangles. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate